This is a part 2 to the full post here, shot on medium format film with my Pentax 67.
Portra 160 for the images by the window and out on the balcony. Portra 400 for the ones in front of the mirror.
I'm still working on the color control to match my digitals with film and this shoot wasn't exactly done baring that in mind (as I needed to finish up the roll :P). But I love the result nevertheless!
- Photographer & Styling: CHYMO & MORE Photography
- Develop & Scan: Carmencita Film Lab
- Model: Isaura Flint
- Makeup & Hair: Lilian Brussen
- Venue: Wereldmuseum Rotterdam
- Vintage gown, ring and shoes
- Florals and table setting all by me